Click here to view a list of the top 10 things to do in San Antonio.
San Antonio is the hotbed of history and tourism in Texas. Home to the Alamo, the River Walk, the Mission Trail, the Spurs, and scores of other attractions, San Antonio welcomes thousands of fun-seeking visitors every year.
Some popular activities include:
- Shopping at San Antonio’s premier shopping destination – The Shops at La Cantera.
- Fun filled day with the family at Six Flags Fiesta Texas – discount tickets are available in the resort gift shop.
- Located just minutes from the resort with complimentary shuttle service available to all guests.
Other nearby activities include:
- The Riverwalk and the historic Alamo.
- Sea World San Antonio - discount tickets are available in the resort gift shop.
- The San Antonio Zoo.
- All are located within a short drive of the resort.
Several top restaurants and attractions for San Antonio include:
For more of San Antonio's top attractions and activities, please visit visitsanantonio.com.
For additional San Antonio tourist information, please contact the hotel’s concierge.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Carol Rose, Special Events Coordinator, at (314) 994-7811 or e-mail her at Carol_Rose@ssmhc.com.
See you in San Antonio!
The 2013 Leadership Planning Committee